jobs in Luxembourg
- Native fluency in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation, linguistics or technical communications with a focus on Brazilian Portuguese, or a…
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high…
- Solid self-management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and doing whatever it takes…
- Demonstrated project management, problem-solving and organisational experience.
- Native fluency in German (Germany) is required.
- Master’s degree in translation.
- Share technical expertise in Stock management, Inbound and Outbound, Benchmark with the Fullfilment Centers world.
- Lean and Six Sigma certification.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in positions that require…
- 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Interest in (if not a first experience or knowledge of) material resource planning, inventory management & forecasting.
- Duration: 4 to 6 months.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.