jobs in Cloche d'Or
- You are a student or a recent graduate (i.e., Law degree or Master's degree) from a renowned European law school (average note: outstanding).
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting senior management and ideally 3-5 years overall work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity.
- 4+ years of product management, program management, and/or finance experience in a technology focused business.
- Completion of a full product lifecycle.
- You are currently working towards a university degree in a quantitative field, such as Business Administration/Intelligence, Finance, Economics, Computer…
- Demonstrated project management, problem-solving and organisational experience.
- Native fluency in German (Germany) is required.
- Master’s degree in translation.
- Interest in (if not a first experience or knowledge of) material resource planning, inventory management & forecasting.
- Duration: 4 to 6 months.
- Contract management management experience and education to University level or equivalent are a plus but not required.
- Strong knowledge of instructional theories: adult learning principles, on the job learning, knowledge management theories, principles in both virtual and…
- Share technical expertise in Stock management, Inbound and Outbound, Benchmark with the Fullfilment Centers world.
- Lean and Six Sigma certification.
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.