jobs in Bertrange
You refined by:
- Sound working knowledge of REPE transactional management, AML oversight & compliance monitoring.
- Excellent communication and relationships management skills.
- The main tasks will be the redaction of add-on quotes, organization of meetings, commercial follow up, time management, and some proofreading.
- Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, influencing and program/project management.
- Ensure world-class project and change management across assigned operations.
- This role requires excellent project management skills, strategic thinking, relationship building, problem solving, and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of database structures and management.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, or applicable field.
- 5+ years of Treasury or applicable experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical and/or business management related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in vendor performance management.
- Transportation Procurement at Amazon Europe is all about creating and adding value through great category management, leadership, sourcing activities, supplier…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or similar.
- 6+ years of experience from a fast-paced environment,…
- 5+ years of experience in complex project and design management and implementation, or 2 years of experience with a Master’s Degree.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.