jobs in Bertrange
- Following and implementing the new AML/CFT legislation and regulations in Luxembourg applicable to the Company and the Funds under its management;
- Collaborating with management and various projects;
- For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a PERSONAL ASSISTANT.
- For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT.
- We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well…
- Effective cost / vendor management for IT Services:
- Vendor performance management to ensure sustainable supply and service quality;
- You are results-oriented person and aware of the risk management;
- For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a JUNIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER.
- You have 6-8 years of experience in a corporate legal department in Luxembourg and you have (ideally) affinity with corporate management services.
- You will ensure quality project issue & risk management by identifying and resolving and/or mitigating issues and risks;
- English is a must (French is an asset);
- Ensure that the monthly management accounts are issued to key internal stakeholders in accordance with agreed reporting timetables;
- Developing and implementing cloud management policies in alignment with other policy frameworks.
- Managing relationships with cloud service providers within the…
- Assist Compliance Manager with periodic reports to senior management of Alter Domus Group and Board of Directors of ADDS and ADAAFA;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.