Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews for Systems Analyst

Not too stressful, pace can be hectic or laidback depending on tasks at hand. Government work is always subject to the whims of the current administration.
I have been worked with in this company about 3 years and I pleasure to work with in this company. Great place to work with fun. Thanks to this company.
I have been working at Unisys full-time (More than 5 years) Pros I worked at Unisys full-time, a good starting job. Pros Good benefits. Ability to work remote
When you start your career here you would first understand no one is willing to help you in getting a job done. Everyone tries to hide behind process and is not willing to come-forth to get the job done.
Pros
Badge
Cons
everything else
Overall rating: very good, team work and friendly company to be with Job Work/Life Balance Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
Greate company when I worked there. Company product and services changed over the years. I worked on BNA Integration testing, Protocols validation and Consultancy services to BNA network implementation
Good company to work for ; during my tenure there was IT breakdown and instability but still the company was able to take care of there employees . Management was good.
No work pressure. Remote management of most of the work. Should have more pressure and stress and then can be more effective work. Not much learning.
There is a good work life balance but growth opportunities and salary not that great. Learning opportunities are good. Good company for freshers and employees with work experience less than 4-5 yrs.
Pros
worklife balance
Cons
salary is not good
A typical day at work includes working on tickets based on priority and impact of the issues, joining conference calls to discuss process related updates, joining bridge calls for high priority issues which impact production. Performing tasks \user requests and ensuring to complete them within SLA
I enjoyed working at Unisys with a good work-life balance . My Manager was very good person balancing both Upper Management and his subordinates. He was unbiased.
Enjoyed doing the work, under a government contract. Working for Unisys is another story. Management was good old boy network, would cover for the dead weight and not fire them. Worked for Unisys for 6 years and 2 pay raises. Worked shift work and no shift differential for compensation. So bad, If I wanted to go the company Christmas party I had to pay for my meals and everything. Not a nice culture to work in. Felt extremely under appreciated.
my 1st company enjoyed a lot...... work and personal life balance is very easy good work culture and more focused towards employeee employee oriented org
Unisys has an excellent workplace environment (traditional model), good space, very nice people and comfortable. In my position, I had the opportunity to work at home (home office), and I used the Unisys facilities only for meetings with customers and sometimes working from the customer site. My duties were well defined and very challenging as each project was unique. Wonderful place to work.
Pros
Good people, nice environment
Cons
Wage no so competitive (in Brazil at least)
Worked inside a team for unisys. However with a contracting company, you are at the mercy of he contract. When the contract ends or the customer no longer needs the support from your company, then you are out of a job.
Pros
Management trust their workders
Cons
Lack of control on some employees habits
Unisys is nice company to work. Here I got lot's of things to learn. Unisys is place where one can learn lots of new things to learn. Atmosphere is good here
Unisys is a great company with a lot of opportunities for Freshers and seniors to pursue their career with. Till now, Unisys has helped me great deal of qualities and helped me enhance in a more confident personnel. The work culture is Awesome with lots of people around you to help you in case required. The hardest part of the job is Weekends and work 7 days a week. The most enjoyable part is the resolution of problems.
Great place to start your career and a good work life balance.Though pay is not as per market standards and career advancement is very slow, one can learn a lot here.
Good better workplace and learning environment and one of the best company i worked with.Company policy are really good and have value for employee.The company has given all an employee needed
Unisys was a great place to work at and the work used to be relaxed. I learned many things from the organization such as responsibilities at the workplace, leadership qualities, and much more.
A typical day at the help desk was relaxed and everyone had their job to do on a rotating schedule. Constantly learning new things as we take on new applications and software tool upgrades. Management was easy to work with and never had a problem with asking for time off. The work culture was good and made friends. The hardest part of the job is determining what the customer is asking for when they are unfamiliar with technical terms. I enjoyed helping customers to get their issues resolved.
Pros
Monthly pot luck dinners.
Cons
The work force has continued to shrink even though the workload has increased.