Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews for Sales Support Representative

Many promises, nothing has been delivered. Will take at least 5 years to move up here. Was promised several training opportunities, though they all fell through without communication. I have been here two years and have had 4 managers, we now have a temp manager with no change in site. Every month is getting closer to failure. They do not supprt the accounts and will hound you incessantly if you take even a few minutes to check documentation. I have the highest stats on my account, though I get no thanks. They are now combining accounts with virtually no training and little support. They may add you to accounts with noting more than an email and no set time to learn the account. When I started, things were good, though now, you may go from one account to 4 or more overnight. For the money, it's not worth the stress. They are blaming things on covid, though covid is not to blame, poor leadership and lack of responsibility are to blame. Having the best stats, helping your colleagues, being early everyday and working every holiday when asked are not enough to move up here.
Nonsense company no work culture useless managers screwing up employees 24 hours no employee concern didn't have exit interview before leaving Unisys never join
We used to have so much of fun and so much security was provided to the women employees they would provide cabs and also security with us great place to work
Sorry if you want to know more about Unisys they look online I am sure there are plenty of info out there, but all I will say is I will not go back to Unisys for any job at all.
Nice place to work with, good organization and managerial skills are present, hence the work life balance is amazing over here, also the employees are very friendly.
Nice Company to work with for freshers especially but very slow movements and very slow promotions . BUt work culture and job is good for employees . .
Shift timings are rotational Transport is good Cafeteria is good Salary is too low Management is friendly Breaks are too restricted Mobiles are allowed Life can be balanced No entertainment in floor Call support
Pros
Mobiles are allowed .no dress code
Unisys is an ok company it has its pros and cons just like every company, overall the company has been a pleasure to work for and there is room for advancement if you desire.
Its a good company to start your career as a fresher. Because they pay good to fresher as compared to other companies in INDIA. Salary hikes are always good. Only problem is management and thats pretty same everywhere !! Good thing is you will get Cab facility pick and drop both without any extra cost in all the shifts. Worst thing is 10 hours shift. Thank you
Pros
Free Cab both sides no matter which shift you are doing .
Cons
10 hours shift .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unisys?
Unisys is the best company for the freshers for gaining more knowledge. Company gives best training and employees are having friendly nature . Unisys will provide best facilities in all fields.
Cons
hours
Management usually was very hands off. Working there was usually a good experience. Worked there for 5.5 years on various accounts. Vendors on account were very helpful
Pros
Co-Workers were a large part of atmosphere there
Cons
Strict time management as far as breaks, bathroom breaks, etc.
Good Company to work with multicultural and supportive management, get to learn and implement those concepts. progressive future with professionalism.
Pros
na
Cons
na
A fantastic place to work. Nice work environment. Lot to learn which will give you wings to fly. Good options to grow internally throughout the company.
It is a nice company in terms of salary and work culture. I learnt alot from my peers n manager. Employees are professional. Nice place to start carrier.
Excellent place to work and I have learned many thing in this company. I would recommend many to join Unisys Management is awesome they support the employees very well.
This is a fast paced high stress work environment. The help desk call and email queue were overloaded with calls that had to be worked in under 12 minutes.
Pros
Great group of people to work with
Cons
Stressful
Unisys, I don't have much to say. But as a fresher a good place to work not so friendly but get to learn things as they have different processes and a good lace to grow. Growth is fast compared to other companies in Unisys
A very organized work methodology is adopted across all domains. Vast training programs help employees perform better at work. Internal Job Postings help employees choose the technology they wish to work with.
Company seems to be good. However, the managers are too biased. No matter how talented you are and how hard you work,they only promote people whom they like and people of their religion and caste.
Worked in Unisys for more than 7 years and it is a good experience. Working with Unisys I learnt a lot and work ethics is very good.
Productive and Fun Workplace. Fusion of wonderful employees all over India, so very exciting thought process and fun workplace.
Pros
Fun and a very progressive company
Cons
Salary and issues with the Internal Job portal