Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews for Consultant

Great salary. Great work life balance. Plenty of opportunity for growth. Innovative technology and business practices. Great projects with government and other companies.
Pros
Lots of young forward thinking people to work with.
Most of the technology is based in mainframe and services and all relevant customers are on this business unit. Not much space for the development of new technologies.
Its all your luck, what kind of project you get, most of them are legacy applications, no new technologies used, so learning opportunities are very less, but good company for long run, no pressure
I have been working for Unisys for over 7 years. I enjoy the people, work, and challenges at Unisys. Work-life balance is amazing. Management trust in every decision I have made. I would recommend working for Unisys.
One of best companies to work with. Work culture is good. Management has an open door policy. I learnt a lot of new technologies as there are many learning opportunities and also I enjoyed every bit of it.
Good place to start with. Good office environment with opportunities to learn new skills. Growth is not easy. Hands-on learning. Good exposure available
Does not have good process in any area. Transportation / cab facility is pathetic. Not managing the resources properly. No much scope of internal jobs and scope for learning new technologies
Learned a lot from working with such a diversity of companies which included ship-building, aircraft building, hospitals, religious organizations, and many more.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Sometime dealing with incompetent salesmen.
Would not recommend that you join this company. The worst ever management I've ever worked under. Please do your research before you join this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unisys?
It is a good place to work. Some of the management was haphazard at times, and when I worked there, the opportunities were limited. I have heard it has improved now.
Lot of this to learn with a good environment. The management is good and work culture is very good. The most enjoyable part of the job is employees are just too good to help and work with them.
Pros: Good team Knowledgeable peers Flexible and supportive managers Location and times not a constraint as long as work is done on time Cons: Little bureaucratic
This company is a very good place to learn new technologies and processes. Maintain work and life in a good way. I joined in an automation team for QA, the team was cooperative and helps in every where.
Management will push it to get it done in a day... They claim to hold 60% of Air Cargo business with no income from their licenses.
It's been 9years I started working for Unisys. I am happy to stick to Unisys still, but am more interested to work in UK. So, looking forward for a change.
It is a good company if you have 15 years of experience and you are looking for a relaxed profile.Management is not supportive. Hiring is not very good no training.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Management not good
Day consisted of maintaining 26 to 69 systems. Co-workers were the best you will ever find.
completing task on micro soft suits,office assistant, how to multitask, ,file and keep inventory,how to sort and distribute mail and packages. while keeping files on inventory. I learned in management how to interact well with a variety of personalities (co-workers). the best part of the job, there was no one on site watching over me.
Pros
vacations, sickdays, healthcare
Cons
shortbreaks
enjoyable part of life, Management is quite good, co-workers are always in team to make the project successful.