Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews in Costa Mesa, CA

We were going to different locations everyday to upgrade PCs. Everyone was friendly. We worked hard and had a nice time along with it. Everyday we had a challenge to complete and we did it with energy and fun.
Pros
Was a friendly environment
Cons
We know our next day schedule a day before.
Like I said, only top level executives benefit at Unisys, low level workers will not see pay increases in years. Benefits suck, no room for improvement unless you pay for your own training, .
Pros
Cons
too many to list here.
Working at an Administrative Office for a major automobile club, maintaining desktop support for printers, desktops, laptops, and workstations (pcs), The work scheduie is often interrupted by escalations, which are first priority and can make satisfying all the users difficult. I have learned more about networking and active directory, since we are expected to "patch" ports for printers and desktops. Active directory is very often used in the Users and Computers category to determine computer names on the domain and appropriate organizational units for computers and users. The management is helpful and there has been some turn over in that regard, but still team oriented and customer driven. The most enjoyable part of my job is the variety of activities, including projects, and personal interaction with the customer. It is very satisfying when the customer is more than happy with my performance.
Pros
Variety, challenge, team oriented
Cons
enterprise disorganization, mis communications
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unisys?