Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Good Workplace with flexible working hours. All Employee benefits in place. Best place to work and learn any kind of role. Team culture, no bossism.
If employees don't have projects company will do the layoffs. They will not able to manage / map to the employees with other projects. If u work many years also no use. No job security..
Cons
If employees don't have projects company will do the layoffs.
Great place to work provided you are in the right process. I was part of Level 2 team working for Unilever client. Work was pretty balanced and it was not stressful at all.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
A Company with good values and Transparency. A great place where there is good Leadership and gives every employee an opportunity to learn new things and progress in their careers
Workplace is good for all IT Professional. Team work is More Important rather then working alone. Personal Development Skill will Grow to Face all Challenges.
No scope of learning and poor management.. But fun place to work and people who want enjoy blindly join the company. Dont expect any technical help from manager
We used to have so much of fun and so much security was provided to the women employees they would provide cabs and also security with us great place to work
Good to have a multiple growth working with Unisys. Also makes me matter in m professional life. Given wonderful learning on day in and day out. With all support and assistance
I have been working with Unisys since the last one year. It has been a pleasure working here. The management is good and friendly. The work environment is good too. I am just looking for a change with better opportunities to upskill myself.
Nice Company to work with for freshers especially but very slow movements and very slow promotions . BUt work culture and job is good for employees . .
Atypical day at work would be to learn with the process.There are loads to learn and deliver to the client.Trouble shoot the process and aligned with the process.
Pros
Into my profile
Cons
No salary increment
They pick people who are non deserving for higher authorities , and ZERO people management skills . They are least concerned about business and employee priorities. Management have tail gated organization ethics for others promotions. which is causing the employees to work in ethical and professional way . If i ever have to recommend Unisys for career? then NO WAY! to recommend. you will be at loss of valuable time and money just cause the management have worst way of handling the team.
Work life balance cant be expected while working here. You need to extend to make your work needs fulfilled. Management decisions are so lame that makes no sense!
Pros
Decent Work environment, No micromanagement
Cons
Poor Leadership
awesome workplace., fun loving environemnt many fun activities., healthy environment., no much of work pressure freshers can learn a lot at thus place.
We like the work culture here and very less stressful job, work is pretty easy and involves lot of analytical knowledge. We gained an in-depth knowledge on HR functions.
Pros
Transport
Cons
perks, awards
I have learned lot of things in Unisys. The only reason am willing to move to UAE is I need growth and explore things. The job culture here in Unisys is very friendly. People here are good. Company is very employee centric. The transportation here is awesome. Mangers are very good. I got so much support. I cleared my first IJP in my first attempt. Overall experience is awesome.
Pros
Transportation is very good
Cons
It has 10 hours shift which feels very tired
The work we do every day changes the way our customers work, live and communicate. Whether it’s a customer service specialist answering a billing question or an Innovation Center expert collaborating with a business on a new wireless product, our work matters and impacts the success of the business Make an impact, and at the end of every day you’ll feel valued, inspired and empowered.
It was Good. No complaints. Nice work environment. Team members are very helpful and co-operative with my work. Although I worked as a junior web developer, there wasn't much experience I gained because of team members work.
learning was good except for the management in India, it is too adamant. No 360 degree approval or the higher management is least bother to rate the next level manager. low level Employee will do suffer here severely
Management is not good. Made the process streamline and made huge savings till the management is not able to notice the efforts and never recognize. The Third Party is dominating the client.
Unisys is the best company for the freshers for gaining more knowledge. Company gives best training and employees are having friendly nature . Unisys will provide best facilities in all fields.
Cons
hours