Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,400 reviews
I install, remove, upgrade routers and switches. Also configuring all of our voice and data equipment under a strong management team. A completely unique and strong workplace culture. The hardest part of the day is time management. Most enjoyable is getting to work with an extremely knowledgeable work staff.
Unisys has a big name in work industries, but their salary is too low that could not fulfill the needs of their employees. Unisys is not recommendable anyway! And in times of calamaties they will never help the employees. They only care about their profit but not the welfare of their employees. There's alot of reason why I should never recommend this company. 1. Unpayed overtime. 2. No proper uniform. 3. Poor company when it comes to benifits.
Responsable très orgueilleux et incompétent Personne tournant sa veste et beaucoup de stress ce qui m'a valu un burn-out Toujours plus et pas de récompense au niveau salaire et aucune évolution possible
I was in a contract position so I never actually spent time in a Unisys office. The boss was pretty much hands off. As long as I did the work and no one complained he pretty much left me alone.
Se preocupa com o profissional, tem bom relacionamento com os profissionais.
-missions sous payées au regard de ce qui ce pratique pour les intervenants des autres sociétés.
Constantly looking to reduce cost by taking away benefits. Employees have no visibility to management or business decisions. Work hours were long and company calls you all day and all night even when you are not on duty. Unisys has you going out in the middle of night even though the customer's are not available and then turnaround and lay you off because they were not paid or making bad decisions. It's a no win situation. This company expects you drive 300 to 400 miles per event any time and any day.
They are for the most part a good company to work with, i enjoyed my time there as i learned a lot and gathered a lot of experience, environment was professional and busy
Good team enviroment, as a contractor we were treated just like regular employees and enjoyed almost all the same benefits. The equipment was all up to date and training was a constant in order to keep us on the cutting edge of network technology
Not a very friendly place to work. Lots of contractors who'd been there for years (in one case 37 years!!!) and seems like they were protecting their domains. As they were most experienced, they had a lot of say in how work was divided up and felt like the permanent staff always got the grunt jobs. High turnover of permanent staff. Always lots of uncertainty as Customers wanted to get rid of Unisys and replace the entire system with something new. So development work limited.
2 years of tenure have seen me through a number of life changes and UNISYS has been very accomodating. There is an optimum chance for work-life balance and progressing in one's career provided on puts in the required effort which gets noticed and rewarded.
Very Fast paced life multiple clients and an very Good exposure for an fresher. Management will give more emphasis on Technical Developments and learning the new Technology which is good for an Organisation and Professional Life.
It is okay, easy work if you know what you are doing. No advancement. Pay not well. It is just and other jobs. On job training not really helpful. Management do not response to you until they need you.
I work as an Field Service Technician, the job itself is enjoyable and rewarding. The biggest issue is that this is a new contract and we are in the beginning stages of getting everything up and running. Once completed I have full confidence the job will be rewarding and successful.
We work off site, under the company. We don't really have any contact with the company, as we work under another contract. That is all, but I have to have 150 characters.
Fast paced/ matrixed environment. Filled with many wonderful associates who are customer centric. Love the company and its' employees. Great opportunity to learn new skills.
Um lugar bem tranquilo, os funcionários são amigáveis e educados.
Good experience and nice work environment nice management but job security i am not sure overall its nice experience at unisys if i got any chance to rejoin i will be happy to serve again
Freshers who are not aware of what is their carrier path, should consider the option to work with Unisys, as it provides you with a lot of internal job openings within various technologies which gives you an opportunity to find your potential and work towards achieving your career goals.
Experiência breve, porém, muito positiva.Equipe composta de ótimos profissionais,
Unisys India, Bangalore has good working culture, good work and personal life balance, flexible, work from home option are available, provides transportation for both side