Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,400 reviews
I install, remove, upgrade routers and switches. Also configuring all of our voice and data equipment under a strong management team. A completely unique and strong workplace culture. The hardest part of the day is time management. Most enjoyable is getting to work with an extremely knowledgeable work staff.
Can there really be anything wrong with a company if they provide you with a place to sleep and relieve yourself of stress? The answer is no there cannot be anything wrong, in case you were wondering.
A typical day would be very busy at Unisys. The work is fast-paced and an employee is provided with a number of challenges to prove himself/herself as a better candidate from time to time. Proper recognition and awards are given from time to time to keep employees motivated. Learned a lot.
A typical day at work is very challenging. We work hard everyday to complete TASK handed down. Work culture fits my lifestyle. The most enjoyable part of my job is the day to day challenge.
My job provided me autonomy. Most of the time worked on the road. It was an ok company to work for. Not much change for advancement. Coworkers were good.
Foi um grande aprendizado, principalmente porque atuei em varios segmentes e empresa. Com um bom gestor, considero que tive um grande desenvolvimento com atendimento e gerenciamento de chamados (srms - unisys) locais e remotamente via landesk (tam, gol, rede energia, cyba geiger, st micro eletronics) • treinamento de técnicos para atendimento ao cliente • suporte à outros técnicos locais e remotamente via telefone e dameware, landesk e remote desktop software ammyy admin • desenvolvimento de tutorial de aplicativos de clientes como rede energia, cyba geiger, st microeletronics.
Gained good work experience from both onsite and offshore regions. Generous colleagues.Suitable Office timings (7:45 AM - 4 PM) to avoid bangalore traffic
Pros
1] Good work life balance 2] Excellent timings 3] Good Learning
Cons
promotions
when working as a field service engineer you will get good experience and ability in customer service and technical support and time management and work under pressure.
Seria insanidade avaliar a empresa Unisys de modo negativo , foram 33 anos . Pelo tempo fica evidente o excelente trabalho praticado , ótimo relacionamento pessoal , embora tenha restrição alguns lideres , mas todos tem sua competência . Os amigos que ficaram sempre relacionando comigo no dia a dia , tem queixado e descontentamento. Concedo o direito de buscar informações a meu respeito na Unisys. Ótimo relacionamento com cliente. Muito Obrigado.
At Unisys, the work culture is relaxed and one can freely express ideas, thoughts and innnovations. One can take decisons and they are well acknowledged. If you know your job well, the journey at Unisys is fantastic.
I was considered a contracted employee for Unisys. Here in Bismarck there were 2 very good experienced senior techs. But, with the good there was also very non-supportive co-workers. There was 2 to point out that had tried many times to get me fired, due to being buddy-buddy with the old supervisor. Did get better with new supervisor.
Leuk bedrijf met goede, innovatieve producten en diensten. Management, met name in Amerika, is niet zo sterk en heeft (te) weinig begrip van en oog voor Europese waarden/ normen/ culturen. Daardoor is sales en support soms lastig. Investeringen in beperkt productaanbod waardoor bestaande portfolio snel achterloopt op marktontwikkelingen.
No momento que precisei a empresa foi solidaria e atendeu as minhas necessidades mais urgentes. voltaria a trabalhar nesta empresa.
A empresa é muito boa para se trabahar e se desenvolver.
Unisys is a great company to work for. They provide a flexible work schedule and are very accommodating to employees. My management team is helpful and easy to work with. The team is very helpful and love to learn.
Good Workplace with flexible working hours. All Employee benefits in place. Best place to work and learn any kind of role. Team culture, no bossism.
I was there seven years and as a whole if we received a dime raise per year. The hours were flexible which was great but we did work a lot of overtime!
I love my work and coworkers, but not my pay. I learned and grew very fast , but salary did not improve accordingly. Love my project , enjoy my work. that is it.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Unisys. Online University for adding to your skill set. Management is very friendly and supportive. Good benefits.
Pros
Good management, benefits
It was very bad experience working for almost two years for Unisys. Very bad management. Almost minimum wage for IT professionals, the policy is more promise, even with less delivery.
Nonsense company no work culture useless managers screwing up employees 24 hours no employee concern didn't have exit interview before leaving Unisys never join