Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,400 reviews
I install, remove, upgrade routers and switches. Also configuring all of our voice and data equipment under a strong management team. A completely unique and strong workplace culture. The hardest part of the day is time management. Most enjoyable is getting to work with an extremely knowledgeable work staff.
Existe un ambiente de colaboración excelente, flexibilidad para trabajar en casa, gran innovación
Pros
Innovación y superación profesional
Cons
Volatilidad de su acción en el mercado
Hard to work at a place when your peers won’t even do their work. A coworker refused to do anything and would push work to offshore teams and take credit for it. Terrible..
The account was for onsite tech support at a local bank system. The work environment was great, very "hands off" type of an account. Tickets would come in, Repairs would be done onsite and everything would go smoothly.
Pros
Independent work environment
Company policies and procedures establish expectations of both an employee and employer. They are there to provide guidance and direction on different workplace situations. Ideally these policies and procedures are an authentic reflection of organizational values. Regularly asking your team how a policy or procedure could be improved to enhance their collective experience is a great practice to establish. You might be surprised by the fresh and nuanced perspective your employees have when it comes to the policies and procedures that impact their day-to-day experience.
Great salary. Great work life balance. Plenty of opportunity for growth. Innovative technology and business practices. Great projects with government and other companies.
Pros
Lots of young forward thinking people to work with.
Wrong place to work. If you are used to work in bad culture and chaotic environment, you may find it normal. Directionless management often do blaming of engineering staff and do layoffs and rehire.
Pros
Cons
incompetent staff and bullying work culture
Great place to work provided you are in the right process. I was part of Level 2 team working for Unilever client. Work was pretty balanced and it was not stressful at all.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
If you have experience don't join here, no one will care a bout you, No work environment.HR are not helpful at allThose guys works to get your money from the project and pay you just to survive
Pros
No Pros
Cons
everything
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unisys?
They only care about the management less concern for the employee. High standards but very Low salary and no HMO. NO growth in the company. They would easily leave you when in time of crisis.
Pros
Fun at first
Cons
Low Salary / Not well compensated
I worked there for almost 20yrs and learned a lot but it was all done on my own with the exception of Lexmark but my Experience with management was poor form of bias prejudice and they had no idea of the geographical area as I covered it all if you do end up working there be prepared for stress no life and no money to boost and please keep in mind I was classified as the best tech they had and won a globe award
Pros
Cons
No promotions or raises
Minimum work- life balance No team cooperation Work on outdated technologies Management is good but team is bad No credits to the worker contributed in the module (ie., Appreciate)
Pros
Salary is higher joining as a fresher
A Company with good values and Transparency. A great place where there is good Leadership and gives every employee an opportunity to learn new things and progress in their careers
en la empresa , se podía ir a la cafetería y relajarse un momento, y poder hacer las cosas a conciencia sin ninguna presión.
Worked with them for a little more than two years. They started with the false promises that we will be permanently enrolled after 6 months. Almost after a year, they called and offered the enrollment with peanut increase of benefits. We, the Technicians from the same batch were called and asked our consent. We all agreed. But after silence of 3 more months, the Recruiter told the UNISYS wants us to stay as agency recruits for another year. After two years of dedicated services them, when asked about the employment status, it was nothing more than the false promises therefore, have to quit.
Pros
Good number of calls per day that keeps you busy
Cons
Very low remunerations
Presztízs ügyfél, sok szigorítás.Szervezetlenség, sok felesleges menedzser.Szakmailag érdekes kihívások.Korrekt bérezés, jól megközelíthető munkahely.
Pros
kollégák jófejek
Cons
inkompetens vezetők is vannak
Its Good Place to work it will be better if we get treated same as the permanent Employees being as a contract employee is not A advantage good Management they provide two way transport is the plus point
Pros
free Coffee or tea
Cons
not sure
I like really working there. For me it was a good learning experience. I would recommend everyone to join it. And you can also get enough time for studying.
Unisys is a great place to work. Good work life balance. Very productive and competitive work environment. Long term contract gives more job security. Very less onsite opportunites.
Pros
Productive and work life balance work place
Cons
Very less onsite opportunity
Very poorly run organization. Current CEO has taken the comp[nay in the wrong direction. New CEO needed to take advantage of a great technology. zI would not recommend at this time.
Pros
Good cyber security solution
Cons
They have no idea how to sell or market their solution
Productive and Fun Work Place with some challenges and never stop learning attitude. Great Work Culture. Team Collaboration with other teams also Best