Unisys
Unisys Employee Review

Few oppourtunities

September 2, 2020
Many promises, nothing has been delivered. Will take at least 5 years to move up here. Was promised several training opportunities, though they all fell through without communication. I have been here two years and have had 4 managers, we now have a temp manager with no change in site. Every month is getting closer to failure. They do not supprt the accounts and will hound you incessantly if you take even a few minutes to check documentation. I have the highest stats on my account, though I get no thanks. They are now combining accounts with virtually no training and little support. They may add you to accounts with noting more than an email and no set time to learn the account. When I started, things were good, though now, you may go from one account to 4 or more overnight. For the money, it's not worth the stress. They are blaming things on covid, though covid is not to blame, poor leadership and lack of responsibility are to blame. Having the best stats, helping your colleagues, being early everyday and working every holiday when asked are not enough to move up here.