Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,393 reviews
I install, remove, upgrade routers and switches. Also configuring all of our voice and data equipment under a strong management team. A completely unique and strong workplace culture. The hardest part of the day is time management. Most enjoyable is getting to work with an extremely knowledgeable work staff.
Management is singleminded, self-serving, highly political (in the business sense) and concerned with only one thing: their own job security. They would sooner hire someone to serve as a scapegoat for their own ineptitude than deal with their own failures as managers. Salaries are below average, benefits (medical) are above average. 401k plan is average. Work-life balance: don't expect to ever have a minute to yourself (it sucks).
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Release cycle is very large. Managers don't take immediate action for expedition of release. Employees are not supported when there is any calamity.
Worst place I ever worked. Manager was too military oriented.
Did not feel safe or secure at work. Had to work around a psycho!

What more do you want. I told you how feel.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
just about everything
Sales were high with 100% renewals. Management acknowledged our achievement with awards. The team that worked on this project were very innovative and a pleasure to work with.
Many promises, nothing has been delivered. Will take at least 5 years to move up here. Was promised several training opportunities, though they all fell through without communication. I have been here two years and have had 4 managers, we now have a temp manager with no change in site. Every month is getting closer to failure. They do not supprt the accounts and will hound you incessantly if you take even a few minutes to check documentation. I have the highest stats on my account, though I get no thanks. They are now combining accounts with virtually no training and little support. They may add you to accounts with noting more than an email and no set time to learn the account. When I started, things were good, though now, you may go from one account to 4 or more overnight. For the money, it's not worth the stress. They are blaming things on covid, though covid is not to blame, poor leadership and lack of responsibility are to blame. Having the best stats, helping your colleagues, being early everyday and working every holiday when asked are not enough to move up here.
Excellent work atmosphere.
Good work culture.

Excellent learning.

Very good skills development opportunity.

Different work transformation

Effective time management
● Work-life balance
Good benefits, family balance was important, training an education provided for career development

● Pay & benefits

Paid personnel and vacation time

● Job security and advancement

By providing value as a team member you were secure and advancement was typical

● Overall

During my working career the company took me on a journey that educated you into a vital team member providing knowledge to face problems that would arise and resolve them in a timely manner. Family life was important with management, they showed concern and would stay in contact with the employee an their families ensuring company benefits were utilized to face daily challenges.
If employees don't have projects company will do the layoffs. They will not able to manage / map to the employees with other projects. If u work many years also no use. No job security..
Cons
If employees don't have projects company will do the layoffs.
During my employment at Unisys Inc was very challenging and a team environment where everyone respect each other as engineer and professionals in our every-day task. Customer service was our top priority before and after as work order has been resolved. If given the opportunity to work there again, I will NOT hesitate.
Pros
Team work and bonuses.
Cons
No cons
multinational company and team very friendly and offering many trip by ear to make some trainings and formations. team were very communicative and open to teach and cooperate. We learned a lot and made many friends for good longterm.
Like I said, only top level executives benefit at Unisys, low level workers will not see pay increases in years. Benefits suck, no room for improvement unless you pay for your own training, .
Pros
Cons
too many to list here.
Dont waste your time here. Better work for companies who really care for their employees. It took me 2 months before I got the JO. HR process takes soooo long.
Cons
Existe un ambiente de colaboración excelente, flexibilidad para trabajar en casa, gran innovación
Pros
Innovación y superación profesional
Cons
Volatilidad de su acción en el mercado
Hard to work at a place when your peers won’t even do their work. A coworker refused to do anything and would push work to offshore teams and take credit for it. Terrible..
The account was for onsite tech support at a local bank system. The work environment was great, very "hands off" type of an account. Tickets would come in, Repairs would be done onsite and everything would go smoothly.
Pros
Independent work environment
Company policies and procedures establish expectations of both an employee and employer. They are there to provide guidance and direction on different workplace situations. Ideally these policies and procedures are an authentic reflection of organizational values.
Regularly asking your team how a policy or procedure could be improved to enhance their collective experience is a great practice to establish. You might be surprised by the fresh and nuanced perspective your employees have when it comes to the policies and procedures that impact their day-to-day experience.
Great salary. Great work life balance. Plenty of opportunity for growth. Innovative technology and business practices. Great projects with government and other companies.
Pros
Lots of young forward thinking people to work with.
Wrong place to work. If you are used to work in bad culture and chaotic environment, you may find it normal. Directionless management often do blaming of engineering staff and do layoffs and rehire.
Pros
Cons
incompetent staff and bullying work culture
Great place to work provided you are in the right process. I was part of Level 2 team working for Unilever client. Work was pretty balanced and it was not stressful at all.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
If you have experience don't join here, no one will care a bout you, No work environment.
HR are not helpful at all

Those guys works to get your money from the project and pay you just to survive
Pros
No Pros
Cons
everything