UBS logo
UBS

UBS Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,142 reviews

flexible place to work

As a part-time Administrator, I was handling various administration tasks related to UBS Funds, like invoices, custody fees, administration fees,.. input data into the system, management of instructions received from clients and other department related to Fund administration.

Pros

very flexible hours

Cons

pressure at work

Environement de travail agréable

Ce job étudiant m'a permis d'acquérir des compétences sur le travail en autonomie.

A place to avoid

This is a review of UBS AG Luxembourg branch. Decisions are made from Frankfurt without due consideration of Luxembourg requirements. Employees based in Luxembourg are not listened to. Quality of the management team is poor.

Très bonne atmophère

Très bonne opportunité de développement. Cadre chaleureux. Canteen à proximité

Multicultural and well managed

The work there is interesting, challenging, but only to the point where we're still able to maintain a good work/life balance. The team is great, lots of different personalities working together as one. This comes from great management. Some challenges were to help with new tasks I was not expecting such as the KIIDs or the invoices. But I managed to adapt to the needs of the team.

Pros & Cons

A typical day at work: I would arrive every day at the same time and eave every day at the same time as I was not allowed to work more than I was told to. My main duty was to welcome the customers at the reception and to show them where they would stay and I would prepare coffee and fresh drinks for them as well as clean up after they would leave. I would answer the phone and manage the reservation of the meeting rooms.

Pros

Human experience

Cons

Short breaks

Jobs at UBS