State Street

State Street Employee Review

View all State Street reviews

The Project World
Process Excellence Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  LuxembourgFebruary 21, 2014
The past few months I have been involved in a project to design and implement a cross functional Target Operating Model that links deliverables to brand objectives, aligns business strategy with corporate goals, improves financial return, standardizes jurisdictions and provides solid MIs. This has been my first (and hopefully not last) taste of the project environment. I have found this endeavor challenging and rewarding. This atmosphere is not for everyone, three steps forward requires two steps back. The constantly changing nature of the job is exhilarating for me.

Other State Street Employee Reviews

Juste pour ce faire la main
Employé (Former Employee) –  LuxembourgMarch 4, 2019
Pour une première expérience. Salaire bas. Peu d évolution.
Lieu de travail
Comptable de fonds (Current Employee) –  LuxembourgJanuary 8, 2019
Le cadre de travail n'est pas agréable du tout. Les bureaux sont mal agencés, peu d'espace personnel et un bruit de fond constant due au manque de place (surpopulation). Le matériel (bureaux-chaises-armoires) est vétuste et le matériel informatique d'une autre époque.
Pros
Jours de congé
Cons
Heures supplémentaires

Ask a question about working or interviewing at State Street. Our community is ready to answer.

State Street Reviews by Location