State Street
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

State Street Management reviews

Luxembourg22 reviews
As a CRM Associate my typical day at work varied from week to week as I had an extensive role. My main responsibility was to report, support and aid my manager with administrative support such as preparing for the client meetings, being responsible for confidential contracts and documents, booking trips and taking charge over the trip finances. In addition I supported the head of the CRM Team as well as the assistance with weekly logs and HR related projects. Furthermore I also supported the CRM managers with their contracts in respective of their clients.

During my time with CRM it was my introduction to the banking scene as well as the financial industry and the large corporation culture in respective to the structure and operations. The specifics of what I learned were the likes of the internal functionality and fluidity of departments integrating with each other in order to accomplish their corporate goals of sealing the big deals.
It was interesting to see how time management and communication were vital tools to successfully manage daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals for the bank. In addition there were also the daily opportunities of me learning from my peers and superiors, where they took their time to go through their job titles, responsibilities and processes as well as guiding me through the programs/tools that were being utilized.

I was lucky to work in two great teams with two different team dynamics where I got a daily dosage of learning about the company, industry and corporate culture and functions. There's a great sense of multi-cultural social
 - more...
Pros
friendly and helpful peers, meal vouchers, cinema discounted tickets, healthcare and insurance
Cons
Stressful environment, below average IT support
Le cadre de travail n'est pas agréable du tout. Les bureaux sont mal agencés, peu d'espace personnel et un bruit de fond constant due au manque de place (surpopulation). Le matériel (bureaux-chaises-armoires) est vétuste et le matériel informatique d'une autre époque.
Pros
Jours de congé
Cons
Heures supplémentaires
great atmosphere to work in. Senior management are always accessible and happy to speak to you. Career progression is managed well and employees are always encouraged to speak up.
Benefits packages are competitive and the company offer relocation benefits and encourage cross location changes for people
Pros
cheque repas, good holiday allocation
Cons
promotion in some offices is not possible despite performance
duzy stres, słaba kultura pracy, brak działania w grupie
I currently work with new prospects and new clients, in addition to my client relationship responsibilities for existing clients. I am a member of Management Committee, Director for existing clients' company structures and one of four People champions for the EMEA region. A typical day is always very busy and dynamic. Subjects that I am working on vary from one day to the other. My job requires technical knowledge in addition to sof skills, such as communication, leadership, team management and negotiation. I enjoy working with my team and co-workers. I communicate well, am organised and I ensure finalisation of open tasks/issues and deliver.
Pros
dynamic, variety of tasks/obejectives
Cons
long working hours