State Street

State Street Employee Reviews for Vice President

Challenging, dynamic and team environment
I currently work with new prospects and new clients, in addition to my client relationship responsibilities for existing clients. I am a member of Management Committee, Director for existing clients' company structures and one of four People champions for the EMEA region. A typical day is always very busy and dynamic. Subjects that I am working on vary from one day to the other. My job requires technical knowledge in addition to sof skills, such as communication, leadership, team management and negotiation. I enjoy working with my team and co-workers. I communicate well, am organised and I ensure finalisation of open tasks/issues and deliver.
Pros
dynamic, variety of tasks/obejectives
Cons
long working hours
Great Organization
Great company. Great People. Always a leader in the industry. I enjoyed working there very much. I worked both in the US and in Europe. I was moved from Boston to Luxembourg in 2010, and worked across the EMEA operating model in Luxembourg, Germany, UK, Ireland, Poland, and Italy.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at State Street. Our community is ready to answer.