State Street
Information from State Street:

State Street Employee Reviews in Kirchberg

Kirchberg1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
As a CRM Associate my typical day at work varied from week to week as I had an extensive role. My main responsibility was to report, support and aid my manager with administrative support such as preparing for the client meetings, being responsible for confidential contracts and documents, booking trips and taking charge over the trip finances. In addition I supported the head of the CRM Team as well as the assistance with weekly logs and HR related projects. Furthermore I also supported the CRM managers with their contracts in respective of their clients.

During my time with CRM it was my introduction to the banking scene as well as the financial industry and the large corporation culture in respective to the structure and operations. The specifics of what I learned were the likes of the internal functionality and fluidity of departments integrating with each other in order to accomplish their corporate goals of sealing the big deals. It was interesting to see how time management and communication were vital tools to successfully manage daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals for the bank. In addition there were also the daily opportunities of me learning from my peers and superiors, where they took their time to go through their job titles, responsibilities and processes as well as guiding me through the programs/tools that were being utilized.

I was lucky to work in two great teams with two different team dynamics where I got a daily dosage of learning about the company, industry and corporate culture and functions. There's a great sense of multi-cultural social
 - more...
Pros
friendly and helpful peers, meal vouchers, cinema discounted tickets, healthcare and insurance
Cons
Stressful environment, below average IT support
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at State Street?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at State Street. Our community is ready to answer.
State Street Reviews by Job Title