State Street
State Street Employee Review

Challenging, dynamic and team environment

October 2, 2012
I currently work with new prospects and new clients, in addition to my client relationship responsibilities for existing clients. I am a member of Management Committee, Director for existing clients' company structures and one of four People champions for the EMEA region. A typical day is always very busy and dynamic. Subjects that I am working on vary from one day to the other. My job requires technical knowledge in addition to sof skills, such as communication, leadership, team management and negotiation. I enjoy working with my team and co-workers. I communicate well, am organised and I ensure finalisation of open tasks/issues and deliver.
Pros
dynamic, variety of tasks/obejectives
Cons
long working hours
March 4, 2018
Same roleSame location
Vice President (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
Great company. Great People. Always a leader in the industry. I enjoyed working there very much. I worked both in the US and in Europe. I was moved from Boston to Luxembourg in 2010, and worked across the EMEA operating model in Luxembourg, Germany, UK, Ireland, Poland, and Italy.
March 4, 2019
Same location
Employé (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
Pour une première expérience. Salaire bas. Peu d évolution.
January 8, 2019
Same location
Comptable de fonds (Current Employee) - Luxembourg
Le cadre de travail n'est pas agréable du tout. Les bureaux sont mal agencés, peu d'espace personnel et un bruit de fond constant due au manque de place (surpopulation). Le matériel (bureaux-chaises-armoires) est vétuste et le matériel informatique d'une autre époque.
Pros
Jours de congé
Cons
Heures supplémentaires
Ask a question about working or interviewing at State Street. Our community is ready to answer.
State Street Reviews by Location