Intertrust

Intertrust Management reviews

Luxembourg6 reviews

Clear

Do not recommand

+ A fair balance between work and personal time. Additional days of holiday per year. - The management of the Company. The benefits are not in line with the experience and skills.

Pros

Additional number of annual leave days.

Cons

Management and company culture.

Profit driven company

+Good salary package30+ days of holidays per year-Management doesn't really care about employeeMoney driven companyAwful life-work balanceMostly left alone on the jobAlmost no training/coachingPromotion mostly based on friendship and not on hard workIf you look after a company where you will grow, don't join Intertrust.BONUS: In almost 2 years there, the director talked to me only once. And he told me "Here is it like the military, when we tell you to do something, you do it and you shut up".

Horrible Work Environment

Treat team horribly and upper management are useless. They are too busy trying to get new clients they lose all focus on existing one and do not support those actually servicing the client.

Pros

Cons

environnement international

Pluridisciplinarité dans le service ressources humaines

Very stressful environment with low team work.

Very stressful environment with low team work. The atmosphere depends a lot on a team. If the manager has poor managerial skills, it reflects on the performance of all the subordinates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intertrust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Intertrust
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?