Intertrust

Intertrust Employee Reviews

A fair balance between work and personal time.

Additional days of holiday per year.

The management of the Company.

The benefits are not in line with the experience and skills.
Pros
Additional number of annual leave days.
Cons
Management and company culture.
Administratie bijhouden voor buitenlandse bedrijven.
Urenschrijven is een vast onderdeel.
Alle afdelingen en teams was zeer aangenaam werken. Open, hecht en collegiaal en helemaal leerzaam. Ze zijn open voor je persoonlijke groei.
Verziekt bedrijf waarin men over het algemeen doorgroeit door het blijven zitten en orders opvolgen.
Het bedrijf is 100% gespitst op financiële korte termijn resultaten.
I was only at Intertrust for work experience one afternoon a week, however it gave me an interest in what it is like to work in the industry. I very much enjoyed this work experience.
The company has a very good client portfolio active in various sectors which make the contacts with the clients very interesting . It is multicultural and pushes to develop yourself. I learned a lot. Since the company became listed the vision is to perform on a quarterly basis and less on the long term.
Pros
Flexible working hours, excellent review procedures to produce quality
Cons
Staff turnover/ short term vision
There was always something to do at Intertrust. I was constantly engaged in the work, but was always reminded by my superiors that a break to rest my mind from the work and eyes from the computer screen, was just as important as doing the work itself.
Such a friendly work environment - manager, supervisors and colleagues all welcomed me with open arms and assisted me with any and all questions that I had.
Since joining the company, I have been happy with my employment thus far. The company seems to be very focused on 'work-life balance'.

There are flexi-hours provided for employees to choose what times are better suited to their day-to-day life.

The company also encourages social mingling by putting on weekly mixers that are themed and raise money for charity.
Pros
Flexi-hours, Educational Advancement, Weekly Social Meetups
Treat team horribly and upper management are useless. They are too busy trying to get new clients they lose all focus on existing one and do not support those actually servicing the client.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intertrust?
Review of annual accounts & interim accounts, tax returns, follow-up on transactions, liquidation of companies, participation to board meetings, set-up of client budgets / offers, review of time sheets, coach / train colleagues.
Learned to manage a team.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Staff turnover
I enjoyed working with Intertrust Germany, they are really an amazing team, flexible, hard workers and friendly
Just not great to be honest. Big promises but not delivery.
Intertrust is m.i. een goede plek om een carrière te starten. Een goede leerplek, je komt in aanraking met veel typen mensen en (internationale) bedrijven. Er wordt in teams gewerkt waardoor overleg altijd mogelijk is.

Je kunt goed doorgroeien naar een meer leidinggevende functie, maar alleen volgens vaste "stappen" en de opvolgende functies moeten je maar net goed liggen.
Receiving calls from clients with instructions to transfer sums of money to offshore accounts. I learned how to transfer large sums of money to offshore accounts and about the laws involved. It was a Italian company.
Pros
13th month bonus for xmas
Cons
none that i can think of.. i was young at the time and needed a change
I worked at Intertrust for 2 months. This was My first job when I arrived in Geneva! The place was nice and people were really nice and helpful. They could not offer me a full time work as I was there to help someone for a short term but I really enjoyed working for the manager and the whole team.
Pretty solid work environment for internship. Great people there, a good number of perks, good work/life balance. Hardest part of job was in learning on the go, you have to be very aware and ready and on your feet for when new information comes at you.
Pros
Good quality work
Cons
Work can be stressful
Leuke en hele behulzame collega's.
In deze functie weer veel geleerd.
Prettige collega's maar slecht en onervaren management zonder visie met zeer hoog personeelsverloop tot gevolg. Geen aanrader.
Pros
Leuke collega's
Cons
Slecht management met weinig visie
Pluridisciplinarité dans le service ressources humaines
- geen ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden
- geen visie

-wel gezellige collegas

-ontslagen en new joiners elke week
Pros
goede kantine
Cons
slecht leiderschap
Very stressful environment with low team work. The atmosphere depends a lot on a team. If the manager has poor managerial skills, it reflects on the performance of all the subordinates.