HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Marketing Intern in Luxembourg

3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14,026 reviews

Fun place to Work and Benefits of working for Big International financial institutions

I was able to complete a six months internship at HSBC Private Bank, in the Marketing department. This mission gave me the possibility to familiarize myself with the corporate culture, business approaches and practices of big international banks. During those six interesting months I was able to conduct a significant number of diverse tasks. My main mission was to contribute in the Marketing team (team of 3 plus myself) to raise HSBC’s profile on the Luxemburgish Financial place. I was involved in events creations for both private and institutional clients and had to participate to them. Part of my duties also included the elaboration of PowerPoint presentations for Client distribution on HSBC’s products, market overviews and selling propositions. Further to this I was appointed to take part, with the bank’s top-executives, to the Bank’s strategic outlook. As a result, I had to create a communication model and material for the staff, presenting the Bank’s strategic outlook for the upcoming years. This experience also brought me to liaise on a regular basis with the Group’s graphic and I.T teams, spread across different European locations. This experience was very useful to understand how big international financial institutions works. I also gained a significant knowledge of the Bank’s selling proposition. Nevertheless, liaising and meeting with a wide range of people helped me reinforcing my inter-personal skills and network with key staff members. More importantly, on a personal level, it was very interesting to be involved within the Bank strategic outlook project to foster -

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.4K
4.9K
2.6K

HSBC Reviews by Job Title

• HSBC
  • Luxembourg
  • Marketing Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?