Ferrero

Ferrero Employee Reviews

Fun workplace

During my experience in Ferrero Luxembourg I mostly enjoyed a multi-cultural and fun enviroment. I was responsible for Quality KPI's and learnt to be very detail oriented.

Try to avoid this company if possible. Really.

It started all poorly of with the job interview, where the manager being part of my interview was not able to give me a clear and detailed view of his department. I literally had to pull the information out of his nose.I chose for the job anyway because I have a passion in the field.The usual working day is structured from 8 am to 6 pm. If you manage to finish all the work in this time frame you can leave, if not you have to stay.The managers are nothing which I would call managers / what I have experienced at other companies. The managers at Ferrero were rude, not emphatic to my needs and not helping.I have had an incident with a manager in my department where I was not given correct instructions, followed them, this lead to a chaos. The C-suite manager called me alongside with the middle manager who gave me the wrong instructions. The middle manager behaved like a child, screaming at me, fighting everything I said off and claimed she was right.I calmly explained my case, and the instructions I received. No one listened. It is easiest to beat the new employees for the long-term staff.High pressure work environment, which would be not a problem if the people of this company would be more business like. This is not the case.Very emotional / loud colleagues. You have to fit in and be a machine to be accepted.Try to avoid if you can and find a better company to work for.Ah, and you do not get any help / training. You just have to learn your work by reading 100 page long manuals. If you do your work wrong, you have to do it all over again without any support. No thank -

Pros

Great lunch.

Cons

As mentioned above, Managers cannot be called managers after what I have seen, Not professional at all in dealing with people

Ambiente stimolante, dinamico, internazionale

Ferrero è un'azienda davvero speciale che guardo il futuro, abbracciando il nuovo e le sfide, mentre rimane fortemente attaccata alle radici e il suo heritage. Ferrero è un'azienda unica.

environnement peu agréable

Du travaille à la chaîne dans toute sa grandeur,une cadence de travaille diabolique pour un salaire dérisoire 1200 net/mois.

Pros

le chocolat qu'on peut manger à volonter

Cons

Peu de respect pour les ouvrier de la part des supérieures

La vie de travail reste a désiré

Manque d'organisation, que ce soit dans les congés ou autres. Sinon je suis tombé sur une pause ou l'entente avec les collègues etait très bonne. Un salaire plutot raisonnable

Pros

Bon revenus

Cons

Manque d'organisation

You need to be committed

The company itself is great but if you're not Italian, it will be hard for you to climb the corporate ladder. The people are nice and friendly but with everything there are always cons: the corporate culture

Pros

Free chocolate, nice people

Cons

long hours, corporate culture

fast paced work atmosphere

Ferrero is a nice company for Juniors. Hard working and Passion would help you access further fields of competence in a very challenging and fast paced/constantly evolving company.

Pros

Cantine

Cons

Evolution

Nice and fun work place with some points of improvements

Ferrero was born as a family business and it has had an incredible growth recently, that led it to reach one of the first position worldwide in the Chocolate market. The company culture is very friendly and somehow is like a family. Salary and benefits are very good compared to the market. Minus points are organization and internal procedures, that are quite confusing and are changing constantly. The employees' commitment towards the company is very high. Work life balance can be improved.

Enjoyable place, bad management/organization

Enjoyable place, bad management / organization: the company is working on becoming a real multinational. But the goal is still too far!!

Ambiente di lavoro internazionale, diversificato e flessibile

Azienda internazionale che permette di interfacciarsi con BUs e plant operanti in tutto il mondo. Conoscenza dell'attività di controlling sotto ogni punto di vista. Approfondimento personale e culturale del mercato arabo. Colleghi efficienti e preparati.

très positif

très positif, bonne ambiance et cohésion d'équipe. collaborateurs compétents et management de haute qualité

Pros

repas gratuit, remboursement des frais de transport

Cons

distance domicile lieu de travail

Una esperienza a 360 gradi

Ho sviluppato moltissime competenze non solo legate al finance durante la mia esperienza in Ferrero e mi sono resa conto dell'importanza delle connessioni tra le varie funzioni aziendali.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferrero. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ferrero Reviews by Location