EY

EY Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,935 reviews

Good place to launch a career and learn

A great place to continue to learn - whether specializing in certain industries or navigating through challenging client or internal engagements. Great place to launch a career

Innovative

A very innovative company with lots of intellectual capital. Its so great to work with a company that organizations come to for help.The company always gets best place to work awards, and once you work here, you will agree too.

E&Y is an amazing example of what is job culture of company identity for employee. It is like belonging to a family a community in which every know each other. Great experience the only inconvenient is the ratio work load vs. Salary not so interesting

Young, dynamic and international company

For the two years I have been working within EY Luxembourg, I learned a lot of technical and soft skills. The Company provides a proper follow-up on the employees' career path.

environnement de travail

très structuré formation continue avantages sociaux interessants

Hard work for success

Being part of a Big Four was my first experience after I graduated, as I wasn't working in the field I studied, I didn't stay long but I definitely learned a lot about the respect of the policies, working hard and late sometimes, be there for colleagues, also always keep my brain trained.

Good working enviroment

In the context of personal life-job I would say that EY is the best of the Big4s. Good working enviroment, young environment, multicultural society, supportive management, first job.

Productive and fun workplace

Ernst & Young was a very professional place to work. Very fun workplace especially in ACR department. Excellence was expected in everything that was done. Lots of work so you had to be stress resistant. Gives me ample opportunity to use my strengths, develop my knowledges about softwares. Challenges my weaknesses and gives me opportunities to discover Audit and learning a lot of things in various other departments.

Evolution de carrière

Il y a certes beaucoup de travail, mais on y apprend beaucoup sur les normes IFRS, les différentes techniques d'audit. L'évolution de carrière est très rapide car tous les ans, on prend un grade supplémentaire et on prend très rapidement des responsabilités.

Un environnement de travail agréable et plein d'opportunité

Cette entreprise permet de nombreuses opportunités de développement en interne mais aussi grâce au réseau international.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?

Entreprise formatrice

Le métier de consultant permet d'approcher divers domaines pour différents clients. L'adaptation et le sens de l'analyse sont primordiaux pour évoluer dans ce contexte.

Pros

Formation, équipe jeune et dynamique

Evolution rapide des responsabilités et des compétences

Être Auditeur financier chez E&Y, un des plus gros cabinet d'audit au monde, apporte une réelle valeur ajoutée dans la gestion du stress et de la pression.De nombreuses opportiunités s'offrent aux employés pour progresser assez rapidement. Le management change avec les missions d'audit et demande une certaine adaptation.L'aspect le plus difficile est de concilier la vie de travail et la vie privé. Cependant les sacrifices sont reconnues ici au Luxmenbourg avec une certaine liberté de travail et de gestion de l'emploi du temps.

Pros

leasing automobile, chèques repas

Cons

pression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7K
3.1K
1.5K

EY Reviews by Location

• EY
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?