EY

EY Employee Reviews

Luxembourg28 reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Great colleagues and career chances but low compensation for hours worked

Overall great colleagues but poor total compensation for hours worked. Work/Life balance not great. Good chances to rise through the ranks and take the first career steps

Stressful and never appreciated

Not a good place to work for. You will count only on yourself no one to count on in need if having a question straight from your first day. They never work as a team there you will be alone all the time feeling bad and miserable. Salary is not good neither! The worst is they never appreciat your work and time you invest the more you give the more that expect!!!

Pros

The coffee is terrible

Cons

You take a break when you want but at what price !!

Good place to launch a career and learn

A great place to continue to learn - whether specializing in certain industries or navigating through challenging client or internal engagements. Great place to launch a career

Focussed and time management

You need to prepare about background before the client work starts. Allocate the task between team members and perform the review of junior members and deliver regular log updates to clients.

Environnement de travail agréable

L’environnement de travail est très agréable dans cette entreprise. En effet, l'interaction entre les collègues est très positive.

Empresa/Escola, excelente dinâmica

Empresa/Escola com excelente dinâmica Exigência máxima Trabalho de equipa e gestão de deadlines. Alto nível de conhecimento.

environnememt de travail agreable

le travail est reconnu et la pression est l investissement est reauis

International workplace

The experience is giving me the opportunity to work on different aspects of international and european tax law with colleagues of different nationalities. International teams working on the same project is a common aspect at EY, and this allows me to improve my interpersonal (which in the work environment is crucial) and working skills. Working on different project has given a practical view to my studies and has strengthen my organizational skills. My task consist of collaborating with more experience colleagues on various projects involving different aspect of a cross-border transaction.

Innovative

A very innovative company with lots of intellectual capital. Its so great to work with a company that organizations come to for help.The company always gets best place to work awards, and once you work here, you will agree too.

Work hard, learn fast

Usual feedback for a Big 4 in audit. Life balance is hard to keep for long time. Lot of extra hours and salary does not compensate, however the experience you get is the strongest in finance sector.

Pros

Fast learning

Cons

Pressure and extra hours

E&Y is an amazing example of what is job culture of company identity for employee. It is like belonging to a family a community in which every know each other. Great experience the only inconvenient is the ratio work load vs. Salary not so interesting

productive workplace

checking people in making sure they are going to the right rooms learnt how to communicate with people in a polite manner only did internship for 4 days so unable to give details on workplace culture and the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

trip abroad

Cons

not given much work to do

Jeune diplômé

Un junior peut avoir du mal à trouver sa place dans un big four.

Young, dynamic and international company

For the two years I have been working within EY Luxembourg, I learned a lot of technical and soft skills. The Company provides a proper follow-up on the employees' career path.

environnement de travail

très structuré formation continue avantages sociaux interessants

Une super société

Très bonne expérience - je recommande vivement cette société.

Environnement de travail très International

Avoir l'anglais en tant que langue de travail est un avantage considérable

No balance

Poor work / life balance Archaic management style No consideration for employees However, still a Big 4 with a "can do" attitude

Pros

Name on the resume

Cons

Management style

amazing team

organzation of conferences or social events autonomy - stress management - coordination too hierarchy amazing co-workers anticipation

Proactive

A typical day is working through different engagments in the same day. Being multitask and proactive is a must. I learned how to map the local account of the entities to the Lux GAAP. I learned how to prepare and review a financial statment,checking the internal consistency and the casting and footing. The hardest part of the job is the conversion of Lux GAAP to the IFRS.

Benefits

Hard work for success

Being part of a Big Four was my first experience after I graduated, as I wasn't working in the field I studied, I didn't stay long but I definitely learned a lot about the respect of the policies, working hard and late sometimes, be there for colleagues, also always keep my brain trained.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

EY Reviews by Location

• EY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?