Docler Holding
Docler Holding Employee Review

Summary of my position at Docler holding

October 17, 2014
Aim of the position: Supporting Webmasters who our partners in order to strengthen the service.Main tasks and competences:-Providing first line customer support for issues being reported from direct customers -Effective support for the Webmasters (E-mail, Chat Support)-Following the Webmasters related information and data, changes,prevent any internal problems-Handling the Webmasters's fraudulent cases and bug reports.-Continuous improvement of skills which are necessary for successful working-Supporting the decision making process regarding product line-Covering other tasks ordered by the Managing Director-Keeping the internal rulesScope of Authority: Able to suggest developments, new establishments regarding the covered issues.Social Media SpecialistSocial Media for Oranum.com (Facebook, Google+, Twitter,Pinterest,Youtube)-Posting on Social Networks (promotions, quotations, all kind of content related to the service/product we sell. -Facebook Ad Campaign (Creating new Ad Campaigns, setting the daily budget,PPC & Bidding)-Reach out for new potential French speaking Psychics for Oranum France. Gained knowledge about : Affiliate Networks, Social Media Marketing, Ad Campaigns, HTML Codes & Cookies.
April 9, 2020
Customer Support Rep (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
I loved the work. It was always creative and exciting, no boring days. I learned a lot about IT support and participated in some interesting projects.
Pros
the colleagues, the environment
Cons
Sudden management decisions and changes
April 6, 2020
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
Company has lot of money thanks to it's business. So it spends a lot on salary, bonus, free fruits and coffee etc. But the people are crazy, very egoistic and the management is really bad.
March 11, 2020
Scrum Master (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
It is an incredible work place. I loved every second I spent there. Amazing people, great company culture, amazing benefits package. I learned a lot! It was great!
Pros
Everything was great
Cons
Everything was great, no cons