Docler Holding
Docler Holding Employee Review

Good place if you are a team player with some fun activities beside work

March 5, 2017
Overall it is a good place in a nice district with a lot of good guys but know what you will work with code which has no conventions, documentation and coding rules, Hungarian comments instead of English. The bad part is what everyone knows about this, but to update or write new features in normal way almost impossible since management and architects slows done the process. In total not bad company, hope it will improve the workflow.
Pros
Free atmosphere, some activities, sometimes fruits, plenty of good guys
Cons
Bad management, slow decisions, legacy code everywhere, your opinion doesn't count, no parking
April 9, 2020
Customer Support Rep (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
I loved the work. It was always creative and exciting, no boring days. I learned a lot about IT support and participated in some interesting projects.
Pros
the colleagues, the environment
Cons
Sudden management decisions and changes
April 6, 2020
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
Company has lot of money thanks to it's business. So it spends a lot on salary, bonus, free fruits and coffee etc. But the people are crazy, very egoistic and the management is really bad.
March 11, 2020
Scrum Master (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
It is an incredible work place. I loved every second I spent there. Amazing people, great company culture, amazing benefits package. I learned a lot! It was great!
Pros
Everything was great
Cons
Everything was great, no cons