Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Review

Auditor experience
Senios (Current Employee) –  LuxembourgMay 27, 2013
During the last 6 years I am working as an auditor in a big 4 audit firm. The things I've learnt are many with the most important being the fact that I can work well under pressure, enhance my team spirit, be well organised and able to handle many different informations. The hardest part of the work of the auditor is the work life balance which unfortunately does not exist since the working hours are many, even during the weekends. The most enjoyable part is the fact that I had the opportunity to work with many different persons and learn something from each of them.

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Tough place to work
Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  LuxembourgJanuary 5, 2020
Monotonous work with some strict management. Daily tasks seemed to be the same all the time and got alot of very boring jobs at the start which is expected in most jobs.
Corporate land
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  LuxembourgNovember 25, 2019
Le monde corporate à son paroxysme.
Les annonces faites aux clients et public sont totalement en désaccord avec la réalité (exemple: on met l'accent sur l'innovation dans les communications aux clients mais le budget qui y est accordé est quasi inexistant).
Augmentations et bonus nuls (0 €) pour une grande partie des employés, mais annonce publique deux semaines plus tard d'une augmentation du bénéfice de 11%.
Si vous n'avez pas un poste de manager minimum, impossible de se faire entendre.
Hypocrisie à tous les niveaux.

Les positifs sont la sécurité de l'emploi et les avantages liés au package salarial (assurance complémentaire par exemple).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K