Deloitte

Deloitte Management reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 9,065 reviews
Fast pace learning
CRM/Regulatory Analyst, Fund Registration Services (Current Employee) –  LuxembourgAugust 21, 2017
My position at Deloitte has allowed me to learn and develop knowledge about various topics (UCITS notifications, AIFMD notification, fund administration, EEA and non-EEA regulatory requirements...) at the same time as give me the possibility to develop new skills (time management, pressure management, operational efficiency...).

Deloitte offers the possibility to have lwork/life balance with a lot of flexibility around hours.

It is a fast pace learning environment, with tight deadlines and pressure, which strengthens character. It is also an environment when progression and promotions are possible at a frequent pace when the employee shows motivation, self-development, high quality deliverable, team spirit and communication skills.
Pros
Very good benefits in kind, good team spirit, great first experience
Cons
administrative, redundant
High turnover with young staff but high learning curve
Analyst (Current Employee) –  LuxembourgJune 18, 2017
After two years at Deloitte as an analyst within the Investment Management department, I have the feeling that I learned most of the job and want to find a new professional challenge.
Pros
Lunch vouchers, car, etc
Cons
Work/Life balance