About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon: Invested. For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while dedicated to helping clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking –
Invested in You
Everyday our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their assets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptional client service, paired with a commitment to doing what is right, that continues to set us apart.
BNY Mellon Community Partnership
We are invested in the world, which means we’re invested in our individual communities all around the world. Operating in 35 countries and over 100 markets, we support ambitious initiatives designed to have a direct and positive impact on people’s lives. BNY Mellon’s commitment to the wellbeing of our communities is an essential part of who we are and how we do business. Through our global corporate philanthropy, social finance capabilities and skills-based employee volunteerism, we’re invested in our communities to make them better places to live, work and pursue happiness. Our efforts include strategic philanthropy, environmental stewardship, support for human rights and supplier responsibility efforts. Each plays a significant role in supporting communities to reach their full potential and contributes solutions to some of the world’s most pressing social issues. In 2014, our total employee and company cash contributions to charities in communities around the world topped $38.1 million, including donations to support Ebola relief efforts. In addition, employee volunteerism jumped 20% to over 127,000 hours, as our employees dedicated their time and expertise in supporting the communities and the causes they care most about.
The Buck Started Here
In 1784, amid profound political and economic change, we were founded by a visionary thinker, Alexander Hamilton. This same focus on innovation has driven us ever since.
BNY Mellon Jobs
- Intermediary Representative, Trustee & DepositaryNiederanven
- Specialist, Market Risk - LuxembourgNiederanven
- Intermediary Representative, Junior Analyst, Depositary BankNiederanven
- Manager, Trustee & Depositary OversightNiederanven
- Sr Analyst, Trustee&DepositaryNiederanven
- Lead Analyst, Trustee & DepositaryLuxembourg
- Specialist, AML/Prevention/KYCNiederanven
- Manager, Client ProcessingNiederanven
- Group Manager, Trustee & Depositary - Head of Strategy & Business DevelopmentLuxembourg
- Senior Analyst, Client Services Team, Trustee & DepositaryNiederanven