Amazon.com
Amazon.com Employee Review

Productive and learning experience

May 22, 2016
If anything my time at Amazon has been insightful and a great learning experience. A famous saying is "Everyday is day 1". The amount of skills I have acquired, the work ethic I have adopted and the connections I've made is truly overwhelmingly great. These learnings and leadership skills I will carry through in my next position. My co-workers are seen as fellow coaches where we learn from each other irrespective of the organization they work in.

Coming from Cape Town, South Africa, the hardest part of my job is living in Luxembourg, which is a small conservative country which I have not adapted well to. I travel to Singapore quite frequently during my vacations and feel I would adapt easily while working on my career in IT.

Benefits are not that important to me. I look at what the company has provided me for personal growth.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
June 5, 2020
Assistante Légal (Former Employee) - Luxembourg
Recrutement très long quel que soit le poste, on passe par de nombreuses étapes et interlocuteurs (futurs collègues, managers,..).
La pression est mise d entrée de jeu et le volume de travail est assez impressionnant mais c est la culture d entreprise. Très forte cohésion d équipe, vitale pour atteindre les objectifs ! On apprend beaucoup sur soi même et sur ses limites, sur ce que l on accepte et sur ce que l'on accepte pas /plus. Expérience épuisante mais enrichissante néanmoins
April 6, 2020
Learning Program Manager (Current Employee) - Luxembourg
Everyday at Amazon brings new problems to solve. I enjoy delighted my internal customers through creative and scalable solutions. Amazon empowers you to innovate and move quickly while working with smart and fun individuals.
March 15, 2020
Contractor (Current Employee) - Luxembourg
Fun place to work, requires you to be self driven and manage your assignment, giving regular feedback. Very quick to adopt new changes and supportive to explore different methods to drive continuous improvements.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.
19.9K