Amazon.com
Amazon.com Employee Review

Dynamic, International and challenging working environment!!

November 17, 2017
Brilliant and high skilled TA peers and leaders from whom I've learned a lot!
It is a faced passed environment, you need to be flexible adapt and be dedicated, but it turned out to be so rewarding!

Breaks in front of the computer usually, but leaving the office around 5-6pm, good life balance for me! Especially considering the flexibility to work from home!

Great training / coaching opportunities. Amazing managers caring, listening and reliable!

International team, nice and warm always eager to help :)
Pros
Brand, Working environment, diversity, Compensation
Cons
Communication
November 22, 2017
It is impressive how many intelligent people can work in one company. Diversity (in all senses) is welcomed and working with people from so many different backgrounds make my day even more interesting.
It is a fast pace company, no doubt. The Leadership Principles are a clear picture of the company culture. If you relate to it, I strongly recommend to apply for a position at Amazon.
Pros
smart people, great culture
June 5, 2020
Recrutement très long quel que soit le poste, on passe par de nombreuses étapes et interlocuteurs (futurs collègues, managers,..).
La pression est mise d entrée de jeu et le volume de travail est assez impressionnant mais c est la culture d entreprise. Très forte cohésion d équipe, vitale pour atteindre les objectifs ! On apprend beaucoup sur soi même et sur ses limites, sur ce que l on accepte et sur ce que l'on accepte pas /plus. Expérience épuisante mais enrichissante néanmoins
April 6, 2020
Everyday at Amazon brings new problems to solve. I enjoy delighted my internal customers through creative and scalable solutions. Amazon empowers you to innovate and move quickly while working with smart and fun individuals.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.
19.5K