- Coordinate the different infrastructure tasks involved in the deployment, support and maintenance of the OpenText applications in the area of responsibility.
- Manage the Cisco Firepower network probes installed in Production and in the Lab.
- Collaborate with the other teams in the unit to analyse the registered events.
- The tasks in scope include, but are not limited to:
- Standard Portfolio Management Office activities:
- Managing the PMO Project Pipeline: Quality Assurance on…
- Participate in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems.
- Provide support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test…
- Perform application assessments (source code analysis, dynamic security testing).
- Perform regular vulnerability scans using automatic or manual scanners …
- Do you feel comfortable managing big ICT projects for international clients?
- If your passion is managing a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer…
- Our client, based in Luxembourg, is looking for their future Java Techncal Expert.
- Our client contributes to the security of supply of nuclear materials and…
- Legacy and public telephony technologies - QSIG, Routing Plan ,Billing,.
- IP Telephony protocols and architectures (SIP,SCCP,RTP, SRTP ...),.
- Ensure continuous endpoint protection by daily monitoring and exploiting McAfee security suite (Virus scan, ePO, HIPS) and configuring MS Windows security …
- Our client, based in Luxembourg, is looking for their future Java Senior Developer.
- You will be in charge of the following assignations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.