Structured Products jobs
- Represent EIF in the wider structured finance community and actively monitor market developments in the SME financing area.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Investment Bank Middle Office (IBMO) is a global function within Barclays providing transaction management and settlement services across all asset classes to…
- Strong written and analytical skills, processes and procedures awareness, rigor to work in a structured environment and respect procedures and methods.
- Ability to think analytically and to work in a structured and conscientious way.
- You have knowledge of the legal requirements and regulations relating to…
- Produce risk reports (portfolio risk reports, VaR, structured products, securities lending, restrictions, etc.).
- Monitor valuation/pricing of instruments.
Michael Page LU
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members.
- SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Ensures proper and structured supply relationship management through continuous vendor assessments (KPIs related).
- The secret to our global success?
Rakuten Europe Bank S.A.
- Consulting the development of new projects and products by reviewing against security standards and regulatory requirements.
- Support in the preparation and administration of the legal documentation of our management company and the fund products.
- Compliance AML Specialist (m/f/d).
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products, in particular MS Excel.
- From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.