Risk Management jobs
- Ensuring regulatory integrity with regards to management principles, circulars and other relevant Risk Management regulations.
- VBA and SQL programming skills.
- Institution of a program of IT asset risk management;
- Perform Cybersecurity risks assessments (e.g. impacts and likelihood) to confirm or update risk levels;
- Assist our clients in the production of different risk reports (internal or regulatory risk reporting).
- Assist our clients with the implementation of sound risk…
- 1-4 years of experience in the Banking environment, with focus on quantitative risk management and data quality.
- Responsible for portfolio management and appropriate escalation for their respective markets to ensure credit risk is maintained.
- CCOR’s independent assessment identifies risk drivers that may impact operational risk activities and the controls to help mitigate such risks.
- Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) est l'une des plus grandes banques du Grand-Duché et propose des services de banque de détail, banque privée, banque…
- As a risk modeler you willbe responsible for developing, monitoring and validating all credit risk modelsfor the business.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Report to Clearstream executive management and risk committees.
- Good understanding of market and credit risk concepts, interest in banks and capital markets.
- Work on dedicated risk management internal projects in relation to risk measurement techniques and internal risk models, with a focus on market, liquidity and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.