Risk Analyst jobs
- Strong analytical skills pertaining to risk identification.
- Ability to articulate risk management policies and methodologies.
- Design and continuously improve financial risk models to e.g. appropriately collateralize risk exposures and manage concentration & wrong way risks.
- Participate in the on-going improvement of our risk platform's processes and our risk libraries.
- Assist our clients in the implementation or review of…
- The Junior Risk analyst will assist teams in risk assessment.
- An organization may be risk-averse, risk-neutral or risk-seeking.
- The Intensive and Specific Management (GIP) unit, dedicated within Credit Risk Management to handling potentially problematic loans and counterparties, helps to…
Albert Cliff Ltd
- Identifies and escalates significant risks and incident, risk management mind-set,.
- Proactively advise and present recommendations on complex credit risk issues…
- Design and maintain risk reports currently in a Business Object environment;
- Proven experience in computing and analysing financial risk metrics (valuation,…
- RISK PORTFOLIO ANALYST (H/F) (NUMÉRO DE L'EMPLOI : BGL002402).
- Depuis mai 2009, BGL BNP Paribas fait partie du groupe BNP Paribas, leader européen en matière de…
- Fondée en 1856, la Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) est la plus ancienne banque universelle du Grand-Duché.
Finance & Operational Recruitment
- You will be able to display a full knowledge of a market risk engine used for investment risk monitoring.
- Risk analysis produced using the internal risk engine.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.