- The Risk Managementdepartment in order to strengthen its Risk Regulation and Modelling team iscurrently is looking for a :
- Fluency in French and English.
- University degree in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics, with relevant exposure to Finance or Risk Management or…
- Sound understanding of statistics and quantitative techniques.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (Economics / Finance/ Mathematics /Statistics).
- 1-4 years of experience in the Banking environment, with focus on quantitative risk management and data quality.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information on developments in private equity/debt markets and on companies relevant to EIF business, and on any aspects…
Next Gate Tech
- Develop new tools and systems to facilitate quantitative fund oversight.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- When needed, represent the Division in and contribute, in the form of quantitative analysis and impact assessment, to working groups and permanent committees.
- Strong quantitative, statistical/econometric skills.
- Willingness to acquire new quantitative skills as needed.
- Applications for a position as.
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- A fast-growing company specialised in business consulting and operational support.
- Graduate degree in a financial or quantitative discipline.
- In your new role, you will create and maintain the risk methodology for models employed to manage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.