- When needed, represent the Division in and contribute, in the form of quantitative analysis and impact assessment, to working groups and permanent committees.
- As an (Associate) Model Validation Officer (internal benchmark: (Associate) Officer Credit Risk Management), you will contribute to the testing, review and…
- 1-4 years of experience in the Banking environment, with focus on quantitative risk management and data quality.
- Develop appropriate quantitative and qualitative validation methods.
- Graduate degree or PhD in a financial or quantitative discipline.
- Support teams in analysing market and customer insights (quantitative and qualitative) generated by public and social data.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative client data analysis).
- In a challenging business environment, Client Satisfaction through Service Quality and…
- Collect, organize and analyse qualitative and quantitative information on companies and industries.
- (www.luxempart.lu) is a Luxembourg-based listed investment…
- You will perform quantitative analyses around risk management matters related to the (re-)insurance sector in Luxembourg, (Solvency 2, IFRS 17).
- You are a problem solver with good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Payment Processing and Oversight Officer (Fixed term 12 months) #144005.
- Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.