Pwc Legal jobs
- Analyse factual situations, spot legal issues and identify possible solutions;
- Conduct various legal researches and relate with the authorities on labour issues…
- Draft various internal notes and recommendations on complex legal issues;
- Analyse factual situation, spot legal issues and identify possible solutions;
- Follow-up legal formalities (filing of annual accounts);
- PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,700 people employed from…
- Follow up on employees’ questions related to labour law and legal administrative procedures;
- You will be working in the Human Capital department, where your…
- Manage legal aspects of large tenders.
- Manage and conclude large scale legal projects.
- Conduct and oversee significant research about legal issues/projects.
- Understanding the legal and regulatory environment of specific sectors;
- Our Market Research Centre , based out of Luxembourg, is expanding and we are looking…
- Ability to ability to transcribe legal requirements into business processes, make recommendations an ensure the follow-up;
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- As part of the team, you’ll help provide support to our clients who wish to investigate potential financial crime, support clients responding to regulatory…
- Ideally, you have a first legal or taxation experience;
- Our Tax Product Services (TPS) department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work…
- You preferably have a sound knowledge of HR processes and are used to work with figure and legal regulations;
- The position will also suggest improvements to our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.