Portfolio Management jobs
- Ideally you have already relevant professional experience as a portfolio manager in the Luxembourg financial industry.
- Very good PC skills (MS Office).
- Knowledge of standard computer tools, particularly electronic document management systems.
- The composition of the portfolio will ultimately depend on specific…
- Based on the analysis, define the product portfolio;
- Translating the results into PPT presentations as preparation for top management meetings;
- BBH's Alternative Funds Servicing business, comprised of over USD 200bn across all alternative asset classes (incl. real assets, private equity and hedge fund…
- Provide basic client information management.
- Maintaining risk management monitoring of the portfolios for investment purposes, regulatory purposes and other…
- Previous experience in project management.
- Assist on different project management tasks.
- As an Innovation & Digitalization Intern, your mission will be to…
Allianz Global Investors
- Relationship management regarding involved banks.
- Maintenance and further development of management systems.
- Liaise with peers and team members across different…
- Prepare investment portfolio performance review for aspects of ongoing portfolio management;
- As member of the portfolio management team, you will assist with…
- Develop and increase project portfolio Bench marking.
- Other Minimum Requirements: Masters degree: Engineering or Economics / Finance Strong Intrapreneur skills…
- Competency in the area of risk management.
- Monitor the investment portfolio according to assigned regions.
- You will be joining ADA with a view to strengthening…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.