Personal Assistant jobs
- Personal assistants often act as their directors' first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
Arendt & Medernach
- You have ideally at least 2 years of proven professional experience as an administrative or personal assistant in an international and multilingual environment;
- Similar relevant experience in administrative / executive assistant / personal assistant role.
- The Management Assistant provides secretarial and administrative…
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC…
- Relevant experience as a personal assistant, secretary or administrative assistant in law firm, notary office, fiduciary or renowned firm.
Raval Europe Sa
- Confidentiality and discretion are key skills to this role, as dealing with sensitive and personal information daily.
- Good command of French and English.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that…
- We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without…
- Conduct pragmatic research and analysis related to all aspects of personal data protection ( with the support of local legal department and ING group DPO office…
- For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.