- Min. 6 years experience after secondary school (Software Development).
- Min. 4 years experience with QA, testing and Continuous Integration).
- Min. 2 years experience as SysAdmin.
- Languages: French and English (Mastering written and spoken communication) - other languages are asset.
- The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university.
- The University of Luxembourg invites applications for the following vacancy…
- Our client, based in Luxembourg, needs to develop several web based IT solutions.
- In this context, we are looking for an PHP/Symfony Back-end developer.
EKXEL IT Services & Financial Engineering
- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career?
- This offer is for you.
Morgan Philips Group
- Société internationale très bien représentée sur son marché, notre client gère la distribution de fonds de plusieurs centaines de sociétés de gestion.
- Experience: min. 10 years (Team management in IT sector).
- Languages: French and English (Mastering written and spoken communication) - other languages are asset…
Open Assessement Technologies S.A.
- As a member of the OAT engineering team, you will work with the company’s engineers and key employees with the goal to establish OAT as the undisputed leader in…
- Une société spécialisée dans la vente de millions d'équipements à l'échelle européenne et techniquement à la pointe (Docker, continuous deployment, React, Git…)…
- The ideal applicant is someone who has experience scripting, maybe you’ve even made APIs for your scripts, or scripts for your scripts.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.