Legal jobs in Luxembourg
- Your tasks will include the preparation of legal documents and follow up clients request from a corporate secretarial point of view.
- Provide various legal support and advice to the legal team.
- Conduct research and draft memoranda in various legal fields.
- Being a Master’s student in law;
D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.
- Note that for us, this is more than just a legal boilerplate.
- This team handles financial and regulatory reporting, tax compliance and reporting, front office…
Arendt & Medernach
- Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing…
- La Banque Internationale à Luxembourg est la plus ancienne Banque de la place financière luxembourgeoise.
- Fondée en 1856, la BIL est un acteur clé des métiers…
- Handling of legal research for specific matters and for ongoing legal or regulatory initiatives.
- Assisting with the review, drafting and assessment of legal…
- University degree in the legal field;
- Research and analysis of legal issues relevant to the EIF Legal Service.
- In this context, the Trainee will:
European Depositary Bank, Luxembourg
- Acting as first point of contact for all legal questions.
- Supporting our international branches in related legal matters from a head office perspective.
- Contribute to the legal implementation of new services, ideas or business.
- The Legal Counsel will handle any (key) litigation involving the company and will…
- As a Relationship Officer Legal your typical day will see you working with both legal and finance colleagues.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.