Legal Counsel jobs
- Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of relative simple legal documents where no consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel e.g.…
- Prepare relative legal documents, where consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel loans, share transfer, amend the articles of association;
- Experience in controlling external legal costs and managing relationships with external legal counsels.
- Be proactive in the provision of legal support and in…
- Provide legal guidance on all matters for the company such as expertise and legal opinions on contracts and legal risks.
- Strong moral and ethical principles.
- Legal Counsel – CDD 11 mois (m/f).
- Lieu: Luxembourg – Esch-sur-Alzette.
- Contrat: CDD 11 mois ; temps plein.
- Vous gérez des activités du contentieux.
- Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualification legal experience gathered in…
- Arrange the signature of legal documents;
- Maintain registers of shareholders up-to date and file/organize corporate legal documents.
- Liaise with external counsels whenever necessary;
- Offer legal advice on all matters related to the EIB’s lending operations;
B Medical Systems
- Prepare standard legal documentation for.
- First point of contact for legal, compliance and.
- Law firm or within a company as a legal.
- Be considered as an asset.
- Ensure maintenance of the Luxembourg structure (legal/compliance).
- Review legal documentation (commercial/finance/tax).
- A great way to strengthen your skills.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.