- D.Law is an independent law firm based in Luxembourg.
- Experienced Lawyer in Corporate law (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg.
- Your talent, our know-how.
- The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Transaction Management & Restructuring Directorate (TMR) – Counterparty Management Department …
- During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less…
- Junior AML/KYC Compliance Consultant (m/f) Wanted!
- We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Extended Assurance department!
- Experience in labour law would also be an advantage;
- Provide legal research and advice on staff matters, including, but not limited to employment and labour law…
- The Legal Officer handles legal/corporate secretarial matters for clients and advisors, provides excellence in customer service, manages a portfolio of clients…
- Employment and civil service law.
- Relating to the following areas of law:
- Institutional EU law relating to the organisation and operations of the Bank as a…
- Professional legal qualification in the law of any jurisdiction where MB team operates (and preferably in Baltic States or Polish law), however lawyers having…
- You have a law degree (LLM or similar degree will be considered an advantage) ;
- WILDGEN S.A. whose origin goes back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest…
- You have a degree in law and some relevant experience in the legal field;
- Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.