- Fluent in English & French (Luxembourgish, German and other languages a plus).
- “We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter…
- To be fluent in English (French/German or any other language would be an asset).
- Audit Trainee - January 2020 (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg.
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- A career in our Real Estate Consulting - Client Services practice, within General Consulting…
- Experience working in an editorial team supporting multiple languages.
- Native fluency in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English, written & spoken, any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Accomplish the various tasks related to the service level…
- To provide HR & Training support to all levels of the organization.
- Perform HR managerial input at an operational level to ensure effective performance…
- Are fluent in English (French/German or any other language would be an asset).
- When people hear Audit, they usually think of numbers in Excel sheets and…
- The following languages are an exclusion factor, not meeting this criteria will automatically reject your application.
- What you will be doing:
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English, the knowledge of other languages such as Luxembourgish or German will be considered as a strong…
- Fluent in English, additional Nordics language would be a good asset.
- Do you want to proactively go the extra mile with us to help clients?
- That's what we do.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.