Fund Accountant jobs
- Private equity/real estate fund administration experience a plus.
- Participate in the implementation of fund structures onto the accounting system.
- Verify accuracy of fund valuations according to relevant business model.
- Ensure that all fund transactions are processed and recorded according to specific…
- Minimum 1 year to 2 years of previous fund accounting experience and or fund administration with asset manager or private equity fund administrator or big 4…
Engelwood Global Services
- A first experience of at least 2 years as Accountant in a similar environment and/or from a Big 4, fund industry.
- Assisting with ad-hoc project.
- + Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
- The purpose of this position is to assist with the…
- Our alternative investments tax experts think and create smart tax solutions to help alternative investment funds to structure their international investments.
- Undertaking bookkeeping services to a range of entities (companies, funds and trusts) up to TB Level including cash books, bank reconciliations and journals;
- Experience of working on funds is essential;
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a team of accountants;
- Reports to: Head of Accounting.
Northern Trust Corp.
- Being responsible of recertification process for BPDs, fund factsheet and client cheat sheet.
- Proven understanding of multi region fund’s structures in a…
- Processing transactions in the fund accounting system for complex funds: asset deals, security pricing, foreign exchange spot and forward rates calculations as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.