Financial Controller jobs
- Three to five years’ professional experience in the fields of management control or financial analysis, preferably in the banking sector.
- Collect financial information from Information Systems to feed performance dashboards.
- Contribute to various ad-hoc financial analysis, projects and executive…
Electrolux Luxembourg, Sàrl
- The Financial Controller is in charge of all finance activities related to the Luxembourg organization with the primary objective to support the achievement of…
- Define and manage the monthly group financial reporting processes and timetable to ensure that the financial statements are aligned with all financial reporting…
- Key member of the financial team, you’re responsible of providing the right and accurate information for the daily operations management.
- We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment.
- Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
- Control of financial reporting, assuring accuracy and timeliness of financial results.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years as controller;
- Volkswagen Losch Financial Services, ein Joint Venture zwischen Volkswagen Financial Services AG und der Losch-Gruppe ist langjähriger kompetenter Leasing…
Luxembourg Institute of Health
- Ability to translate financial information to non-financial colleagues.
- He/she is the key partner for translating the financial information to non-financial…
- Monitoring the progress of financial plans of the acquired entities;
- Previous experience of at least 4 years as controller and/or corporate reporting analyst;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.