Financial Controller jobs
Arendt & Medernach
- Compile financial information from the various information systems and ensure data integrity and consistency;
- In this context, you role will be to:
- Define and manage the monthly group financial reporting processes and timetable to ensure that the financial statements are aligned with all financial reporting…
- We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment.
- Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
- Acting with integrity and trust.
- Do you want to improve your financial skills within an international and well-known bank?
- Monitoring of the budget, and the global financial performance of the…
- Key member of the financial team, you’re responsible of providing the right and accurate information for the daily operations management.
- Advanced financial, analytical and modelling skills.
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance by delivering…
Michael Page LU
- Any work experience (full time or internship) with a fund manager/administrator, an accounting/audit firm or in the accounting/finance department of a financial…
- Banking products and financial instruments offered for Corporate and Private Bank businesses.
- Professional approach and excellent management, financial control…
- Responsible for the integrity (completeness and accuracy) of the financial statements, regulatory financial, and management of financial reporting associated…
Luxembourg Institute of Health
- Ability to translate financial information to non-financial colleagues.
- He/she is the key partner for translating the financial information to non-financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.