European Investment Bank jobs
Redstone Private Banking
- Constant communication with all clients to discuss portfolio updates, market changes, the investment philosophy and current market strategies.
- Understanding of financial concepts such as budgets, discounted cash flow (DCF), return on investment (ROI), operating return on assets (OROA), return on equity…
- SENIOR CONSULTANT – European Services - Luxembourg H/F.
- Ce que nous vous proposons.
- Wavestone is an international consultancy that provides connected thinking,…
- Directly serviced investment AUMs - Min $200 million.
- Take responsibility and ownership for client investment relationships.
- Direct coverage of 30-50 Clients.
Finance & Operational Recruitment
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the banks investment strategy is properly implemented.
- French is also a clear advantage.
- The EIB Group consists of the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Investment Fund (EIF).
- The EIB is the lending arm of the European Union and the…
- You will also have contact externally with banks, auditors and consultancy firms.
- The EIB, the European Union's bank is seeking to recruit for its Financial…
- Sound experience in global banks is an asset.
- Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities.
- Our continual investment in you will contribute to your ongoing success.
- Our ongoing research and development helps us strive toward our mission statement: “to…
- Assist in identifying investments representing new financing opportunities in these sectors.
- The Innovation and Competitiveness Department focuses on supporting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.