- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving…
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
- Partnering with business leaders to design the business and people strategy and building strategic workforce plans to support execution; as such the HR director…
- The purpose of this role is to develop and lead jurisdictional services to a diverse portfolio of Real Estate clients.
- + A strong relevant professional network.
- Reports to the Plantation Manager.
- Coordination of industrial units and their associated facilities (labs, offices, vehicle fleet etc.).
- Accumulate documents for resignation, nomination of directors or managers, change of registered address;
- In an environment of ever increasing globalization we…
- Reports to the Technical Director.
- Management of the industrial unit and its associated facilities (labs, workshops, etc.).
- Management of stocks of spare parts.
- LG - Legal, Regulatory & Gov't Affairs.
- Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%.
- Regulatory and Government Affairs Director, Europe.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science-based subject.
- Proven relevant management experience in either Business Consulting, Manufacturing, Production, or…
- About us: It’s a great time to be part of the SES team.
- We are the world’s leading satellite operator with over 70 satellites in two different orbits,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.